Located in our 263-acre vineyard and overlooking the majestic Columbia River in the Horse Heaven Hills Appellation, our estate winery is designed to produce small lots of hand-crafted wines. Our goal is to create world-class wines. We believe that quality starts in the vineyard and continues into the cellar. Our production facility features:
- Custom-made receiving station and sorting table to process all hand-picked fruit
- Small open-top fermenting tanks that can be heated or cooled
- Climatic controlled room with humidification control
- Pneumatic punch down for gentle, quality fermentation control
- A view that is priceless
- A refrigerator that holds ice cold beer should you decide to visit and bring your favorite winemaker a six-pack.
Join us for an afternoon of adventure and barrel tasting. Vineyard tours and wine tastings are available Monday thru Saturday, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment only. To schedule your tour, call (509) 786-3497.